Breaking News

Suspect charged with Malabar murders of Videsh, 13 and sitter

Trinidad Express / A 25-year-old Sangre Grande man has been charged with the double murders of 13-year-old Videsh Subar and his sitter Rose Mohammed.

The suspect is expected to appear in the Arima Magistrates’ Court this morning.

His attorney, Fareed Ali, said the suspect had been in police custody since July 4.

Last night the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service tweeted that the charge was laid against the suspect. Four other men remain in police custody for the killings.

Mohammed, 57, and Videsh, were found dead on June 28 in a bedroom at her home at Ajim Baksh Trace. They had been tied up and their throats slit.

Police said the house had been ransacked and robbed, but are also exploring another motive for the killings.

DPP advises charging a relative in the murders of Videsh Subar and Haffeza Mohammed on June 28th at Malabar. Second suspect to be charged.

— T&T Police Service (@TTPoliceService) July 17, 2017 Wayne Liverpool,25,of Guaico S/Grande was at 945pm tonight charged in the double murders of Videsh Subar and Haffeza Mohammed on June 28th.

— T&T Police Service (@TTPoliceService) July 17, 2017

About the author / 

mundiadmin

Related Posts

North America

Europe

Asia

Latin America

MundiSports